Former WBZ PD writes on how Dave Maynard became morning man

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 00:41:06 EST 2012

Donna did you get the files?

The WBZ GM flat out said anybody involved in payola would be fired under
Westinghouse policy and yet Dave wasn't.

Dave also had a very popular TV show on Saturday afternoon which was
'bandstand' format.

Dave must had proof that some Westinghouse bosses were involved as well.