Former WBZ PD writes on how Dave Maynard became morning man

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 21:37:34 EST 2012

I just sent Donna a couple of Globe articles from 1960.

Prescott claimed he resigned - Westinghouse said he was fired as company
policy demanded it. Why Dave escaped even though he admitted accepting car
payments is not clear.

Others who admitted taking payola were Bob Clayton and Sherm Feller.