While wandering through the Upper Midwest.

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 17:33:46 EST 2012

 A few years ago, I worked for a 5000 Watt AM Stereo Station in Western
North Dakota that could be heard in all of Western North Dakota from
Minot/Bismarck and could be heard in small chunks of NW South Dakota, NE
Wyoming, about 1/3rd of Montana along with hitting two Canadian
provinces... BY DAY.

At night, this thing pounded into Regina so I'm told.

We had regular listeners 100-150 miles away whod listen on walkmans while
working in the field on their tractor. We had another listener who came
from 180 miles away to pick up a prize they'd won.

No, I wasn't at K-Fire 550.

Paul