WUML

Bill O'Neill billohno@gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 23:50:47 EST 2012

I think I may be hearing things, but I just happened to click on WUML on TuneIn at 11:40 pm to hear a woman systematically reading the coupon adverts for CVS Pharmacy and then "Moving on to Walgreens, ..." The product, the terms, price, savings, etc.

If this is not a clear violation of the non-commercial licence then I don't know what is. Definitely not the same station at which I cut my teeth back at ULowell when it was WJUL (91.5 Lowell).

Bill O'Neill