Ned French and Ken Spaulding

Tim Coco (WHAV) tcoco@WHAV.net
Sun Feb 12 09:43:48 EST 2012

According to Ned's son (who also worked at WHAV around 1969 with his
father's introduction), Ned's last gig was at WVNH in Salem, NH, and he died
in 2000.

Tim Coco
President & General Manager
WHAV
Web: www.WHAV.net
Public Media of New England, Inc. WHAVR is a registered trademark and used
under license.

-----Original Message-----
From: Conrad Laurin [mailto:laurincj@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 6:20 PM
To: boston radio
Subject: Ned French and Ken Spaulding

Does anyone have any new updates or info about Ned French or Ken Spaulding.
I worked with both of these fine gentlemen in New Hampshire in the mid 80s.
The both of them became good friends. I was working at WKBR when Ken passed
away. I closed my show that night with Buddy Rich's recording of Big Swing
Face which had become Ken's theme song for his Big Bands & Jazz program.