RIP - Dave Maynard

Larry Sochrin lsochrin@rcn.com
Mon Feb 13 12:44:31 EST 2012

Speaking of seeing Dave Maynard, back about 1980, my boss at the time and I had taken a visitor from Australia to lunch at a restaurant in Quincy Market.  Dave Maynard came in, and sat at a nearby table.  My boss got excited, pointed Dave out to our guest from Australia, and said "that's a major Boston radio personality, Jess Cain."