radiodiscussions.com again blacklisted (by Google, I believe)

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 12:34:49 EST 2012

According to Managing Board Editor they are working on server upgrades
and somehow it's being misinterpreted as being malware. Do proceed at
your own risk but a. diff browser
got me to the site (or clicking "proceed anyway" on Firefox or Chrome)
and I got that message from the board editor.

Also on my smartphone's browser I got to the site without any warning
screens, just fine.