radiodiscussions.com again blacklisted (by Google, I believe)

Dan.Strassberg dan.strassberg@att.net
Tue Dec 25 10:09:15 EST 2012

If I'm reading the "more info" page correctly, it says that a visit to
radiodiscussions.com (the former radio-info.com) could result in your
computer becoming infected with malware, which could harvest information
from the computer and send it to an unidentified site. The last time this
happened, it took a day or so before the blacklisting was removed. The
malware could have been inserted by parties not connected with
radiodiscussions.

-----
Dan Strassberg (dan.strassberg@att.net)
eFax 1-707-215-6367