As Paul Harvey would say....Now the rest of the story

Bob DeMattia bob.bosra@demattia.net
Mon Dec 24 16:06:14 EST 2012

And did I read somewhere correctly that the nurse that kill herself is not
the
one who actually gave them any information - she simple put them through to
another nurse who actually did all the talking.?

If you ask me, the DJ's got a bad deal.

-Bob