As Paul Harvey would say....Now the rest of the story

Bill O'Neill billohno@gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 15:44:31 EST 2012

I think any back story to this particular woman's life is irrelevant.  Either the actions taken by the hosts were bad acts or they weren't.  If  the woman were alive today would the acts of the hosts have been any more acceptable?
Bill O'