Late-night radio is REALLY getting weird!

Bill O'Neill billohno@gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 09:36:06 EST 2012

The written gaffes have become verbal gaffes.  (Although they're not gaffes if the author is intentional yet wrong.)  Risking curmudgeon mode, our kids in school were not marked-down for spelling. We were marked down for poor pronunciation.

Bill <cough hack wheeze> O'Neill

PS. No lost irony on the fact that my posting here from a phone results in grammatical and formatic failure...