Late-night radio is REALLY getting weird!

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Fri Dec 14 01:13:57 EST 2012

On 12/13/2012 7:30 PM, Dan.Strassberg wrote:

> although I do have
> to give Todd credit for proper use of the English language, which is
> really
> rare in talk radio today. I wonder whether he might at some point have
> taught English in junior high or high school.

It's rare everywhere.  This evening I heard a reporter on WBZ say that
MacAfee had asked the State Department to "expediate" his girl friend's
application for a visa to enter the US.

And the typing and spelling errors on the crawl at the bottom of the
screen on news channels are legion, especially on NECN.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.|92 State Street|Suite 700|Boston, MA 02109-2004
617.367.0468|Fx:617.507.7856|http://www.attorneyross.com