Will 96.9 "Beat" up news-talk to go to music?

Bob DeMattia bob.bosra@demattia.net
Wed Dec 12 12:09:27 EST 2012

> Also note that while WXKS AM may have gone from 1.4 to 0.6 in one
> demo, they are paying no salaries (I would think, or maybe one?) as
> comedy. As talk they had two local hosts, etc. Cheap Channel saving
> money and getting a lower rating.

I wonder if they had kept their talk and had gone all syndicated if
their ratings
would be better.  What's the cost for them to put on a Premiere host if that
host isn't already being sold to some other station in the market?

Bob