WMJX all Christmas

Don Donald_Astelle@yahoo.com
Mon Dec 10 00:21:30 EST 2012

> What's TSL?  (probably something obvious that I should be smart enough to
> recognize, but I'm missing it right now)

TSL = Time Spent Listening

Some occaisions of listening might be only 10 minutes while is running out
for breakfest milk.

Some occaisions of listening might be 8 hours...when someone is in the
office at work.

> Then what about those of us who are working at our computer for a few
> hours?  The solution:  WJIB.  I've got it on right now.

The solution for you?  WJIB

The solution for programmers?  To find the balance between the two extremes.