WMJX all Christmas

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Sun Dec 9 22:04:24 EST 2012

On 12/9/2012 1:20 PM, Don wrote:

> As I said above, this reminds me of the old days of AM Top 40...where you
> went for massive cume, and relatively low TSL (shorter listening spands).
>
> As with all programming, it's finding a balance between long TSL and
> big cume.

What's TSL?  (probably something obvious that I should be smart enough
to recognize, but I'm missing it right now)

> Maybe this makes sense this time of the years, as people are rushing
> around
> listening for shorter and shorter spans through Christmas Day. (Bopping
> around in the car to pick this up, head over to aunties, check this store
> for that, etc.)

Then what about those of us who are working at our computer for a few
hours?  The solution:  WJIB.  I've got it on right now.

> While there are a lot of Christmas songs, if someone has a 20 minite
> trip to
> the mall, they WANT to hear Jingle Bell Rock, Felix Navidad, Merry
> Christmas
> Darling, Holly Jolly Christmas Rockin Around the Christmas Tree...and the
> other biggie songs.

I want to hear Jingle Bells by the Singing Dogs.

(actually, I heard it on WJIB a couple of days ago)

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.|92 State Street|Suite 700|Boston, MA 02109-2004
617.367.0468|Fx:617.507.7856|http://www.attorneyross.com