1200 stunting as Gaffe 1200

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 12:57:05 EDT 2012

I remember Marcia from the 1510 days: "Stay on Top, WMRE". I mostly
listened to Morgan or to Bob Katzen etc

1200 is definitely all comedy now as "Matty's Comedy 1200". Whether it
shifts later to Fox Sports etc who knows. Meanwhile, Clear Channel
added WOR in NYC to its shopping bag (new home for Rush?) and they
could be LMA-ing it by Wed.