WDER Now Operating on 92.1 FM

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Sat Aug 11 12:31:56 EDT 2012

 Replying to myself to note that Steve Mindich did appear on Emily Rooney's show; however the entire
 discussion dealt with Mr. Mindich's publishing career and an episode in his wife's life. Aside from a reference to
 the early days of WBUR's operation as a mainly news and information outlet, during which Steve was an
 arts reporter, there was no discussion of radio, specifically the sale of WFNX. I wonder if he made it a stipulation
 that WFNX be ignored before he consented to the interview.