Radio-Info.com produces and "attack-page" warning in Firefox and Chrome (but not in IE)

Dan.Strassberg dan.strassberg@att.net
Sat Aug 4 16:53:12 EDT 2012

Maybe I have less strict security settings in IE (8) than I have in the
other two browsers. I don't understand the detailed warning. Seems to
contradict itself. Seems to say that there have been no reports of malware
being downloaded from the R-I site but the site has installed unwanted
intrusive software on several users' machines without the users' permission.
Maybe I'm not smart enough to distinguish between intrusive software and
malware. Also, what I wrote above is not an exact quote, so maybe my problem
is not undertanding the wording. It would be nice if this problem were
cleared up. I first got the warning this morning.

-----
Dan Strassberg (dan.strassberg@att.net)
eFax 1-707-215-6367