1200, 1510 future

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 12:03:08 EDT 2012

1200: We are awaiting Aug 21 but who knows, they could keep doing talk
(most likely conservative, from Clear Channel's
Premiere division and maybe some others--Dial Global, Cumulus (via
tweet from bostonradio). Not sure if they'd try prog talk.
I would think true oldies, Spanish, sports might also be a possibility.

Mark does hear though that 1510 has a deal signed and it MAY (no
confirmation yet) be sports (details next week he says)
with a launch in early Sept. If so, Yahoo Sports, ESPN Deportes, Fox
(prob not but who knows) may be possibilities