Globe: ESPN Radio on 850

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 08:06:18 EDT 2012

This right after Howie gets re-upped for 2 years, or "the foreseeable
future". Had he left they could have put ESPN on 680 (also word has it
the new Tampa all-sports station will feature
The Fabulous Sports Babe overnights, once heard middays on WEEI, and
98.5 could wind up with that as part of the CBS sports package and the
Babe, displacing Fox Sports Radio's JT The Brick...possibly.