R.I.P Steve Fredericks

JackM wvnh@wvnh.net
Thu Apr 12 12:37:00 EDT 2012

It irks me to see a nice person referred to as "the girl from
Brookline". LOL!  Her name was Brenda and she was a sweetheart. Steve
was my best man and Brenda was my wife's maid of honor when we got
married in April of '71. Wish I knew where she was now.

And Geoff Fox has Steve pretty much nailed. I was there as MD from July
of '69 to early '71. I seem to remember Geoff and Doug Boyle splitting
time as Steve's producer then but it's been 40 years and I could be wrong.

Personally, I feel bad that I kept putting off getting back in touch
with Steve after he went to Philly. It was always "yeah, I really should
do it" and then moved on to the other pressing issues of my life at that
time. Procrastination is never a good thing.

Jack Marshall