Mike Wallace Has Passed

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Mon Apr 9 14:57:28 EDT 2012

>----- Original Message -----
>From: Donna Halper
>Sent: 04/09/12 02:20 AM
>To: Don
>Subject: Re: Mike Wallace Has Passed

 On 4/9/2012 1:40 AM, Don wrote: > I saw the beginging of 60 Minutes tonight.....and no reference to Mike > Wallace for those that might have tuned in to see news of his passing? >Not true. Morley Safer did give a brief discussion at the very >beginning and then, another at the very end. Both times, he said they >would do a much longer tribute next week.

 I listened to Tom Ashbrook's "On Point" tribute, the podcast of which should remain downloadable for
 some time on wbur.org. It's an interview conducted five years ago with a dollop of commentary from Tom today.