1250 AM WGAM Manchester NH - Bernard at Large Morning Drive Time

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 12:07:36 EDT 2011

With regards to ESPN programming, the new FM home of WEEI at 93.7
penetrates well into southern NH.

For now both WEEIs have ESPN overnights and some weekend slots. Major
League Baseball playoffs are on ESPN; whether or not Sox get in (Red
Sox network would be run if applicable); some ESPN playoff games may
show up on 850 and/or 93.7. Some may get  bumped to 680 or even 1510
as in previous years.
Local talk and of course any Sox games get priority. (That is, The Big
Show might only get pre-empted
if the 4 pm game involves the Sox. Unless they decide to run the
non-Sox game on the AM side?)

Traditionally the Yankees being in the biggest market get prime time
games, at least at first, so I would
expect Friday's ALDS Game 1 would have the Yankees at 8 pm (vs.
another division winner; they can't
play a team like Sox or Rays who are in same division in first round)
which means IF the Sox get in
I would expect a 4 pm game (or TB playing then).

The division winners are Yankees, Tigers, Rangers, Phillies, Brewers,
and Diamondbacks. Depending on what happens in the next few days the
AL wildcard could be Red Sox, Rays, or even (far fetched)
Angels, and the Braves and Cardinals are possibles in the NL.

ESPN radio has coverage and a few team flagships might come in for you
at night--namely Yankees
on 880 and Phillies on 1210.