WBZ 90th Anniversary Show On WGBH-TV's "Greater Boston"

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Sun Sep 18 11:39:03 EDT 2011

On 9/18/2011 10:21 AM, Scott Fybush wrote:

> If I were a betting man, my money would be on Dave Maynard. (Unless
> they break the trend of only honoring living inductees, in which case
> I'd think Carl deSuze would be the obvious next choice, followed very
> closely by Larry Glick and then maybe Brudnoy or Norm Nathan.)

I wasn't asked to write the script for it, so I am not conveniently
pleading ignorance (I was asked to write other scripts about WBZ
history, and I did that). But I agree with Scott-- I think Maynard is
the guy.