WBZ 90th Anniversary Show On WGBH-TV's "Greater Boston"

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Sun Sep 18 10:21:17 EDT 2011

On 9/18/2011 10:07 AM, Dan.Strassberg wrote:
> If they haven't told you, doesn't that mean that the honoree IS you? I
> mean, if it were anyone else, they could trust you not to reveal the
> person's identity. So by not telling you haven't they made it totally
> clear that you will be the honoree?

As flattering as that would be, I'm quite certain it's not me. There are
probably hundreds of BZ employees over the years who made a much bigger
impact on the place than me...I was only there for five years, after
all, and mostly in a very behind-the-scenes capacity as a writer.

If I were a betting man, my money would be on Dave Maynard. (Unless they
break the trend of only honoring living inductees, in which case I'd
think Carl deSuze would be the obvious next choice, followed very
closely by Larry Glick and then maybe Brudnoy or Norm Nathan.)