WEEI-FM 93.7

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Wed Sep 14 15:01:18 EDT 2011

On 9/14/2011 2:21 PM, Jim Hall wrote:
> I think 93.7 in its very first incarnation was WLAW-FM. I know that the
> middle tower of WRKO's array is shorter than the other two towers because
> the WLAW-FM antenna was there. But I wonder if WLAW-FM was on the air prior
> to the move from Andover to Burlington?

Yes, 93.7 was WLAW-FM, but that station was closed, and the license
relinquished when WNAC bought out WLAW.  The present station started as
WGHJ and is not a continuation of the earlier station on that frequency.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.             617.367.0468
92 State Street, Suite 700       Fax: 617.507.7856