WEEI-FM 93.7

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 12:40:37 EDT 2011

Agreed on both...I'm not sure but there are "Frank" stations on the
Cape and in Nashua NH...I don't know if they're more classic hits than
variety hits and they may well have DJs, but some may find them of
interest.
Scanning dial while on Cape and the Frank stations were playing C.W.
McCall's Convoy, one of those
"you never know what you'll hear next" type of songs.

> The problem with WEEI dropping Fox was that J.T. The Brick's show was about as local as you can
> get for "syndicated." Probably half the callers were from WEEI.

Seems like the obvious answer would be WBOS. They've been relatively
stable for a couple years