WEEI-FM 93.7

Doug Drown vzeej5wn@myfairpoint.net
Tue Sep 13 09:32:11 EDT 2011

Personally, I'm not sure WRKO will survive once Howie leaves (and it's
a pretty sure bet that he will).  Also, WCRN, despite its
"Worcester-Boston" ID, is pretty Worcester-oriented, giving WTAG
(which, IMHO, is a shell of its once-proud self) a run for its money.
 I doubt that Carter would want to walk away from that.  -Doug