WEEI-FM 93.7

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Mon Sep 12 12:04:14 EDT 2011

On 9/12/2011 11:51 AM, Bill O'Neill (billohno@gmail.com) wrote:

> Not to nitpick on that but WEEI has no Vermont coverage. (Not sure how
> they cover NH or Upper Valley). I'm not sure why since there is _still_
> a solid Sox base here (despite the pesky Yankee fans across the lake
> working their way here into the Champlain Valley ;-O For the most part,
> Vermont is a solid base for Boston sports. But, the entire state (less
> tourists and illegal, er, I mean, undocumented workers) is only about
> 600k pop.

It's not for lack of trying. I know Entercom has made approaches to just
about every potential affiliate in Vermont, but word is that the cost of
affiliation is pretty high.

There's one WEEI signal that serves a corner of VT: WEEY 93.5 Keene can
be heard in and around Brattleboro. Doesn't do much up there in the
Champlain Valley, alas...