WUMB is back

Larry Weil kc1ih@mac.com
Fri Sep 2 13:52:38 EDT 2011

On Sep 2, 2011, at 1:46 PM, Eli Polonsky wrote:

> [...]

I usually listen to 91.9, but I can also get them on 91.7, though splash from WUML 91.5 is sometimes a problem.  I am using a Sangean HDT-1 (not 1X), and a nine element FM antenna on a rotator at approx. 30 feet above ground, and ground is approx. 170 feet above sea level.

Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH