Most powerful radio station in the world coming toFitchburg???????

Dale H. Cook radiotest@plymouthcolony.net
Mon Oct 24 20:53:28 EDT 2011

At 08:01 PM 10/24/2011, Garrett Wollman wrote:

>The copyeditor (if they even still have them at the /Sun/)

Many newspapers no longer have copy editors, and depend upon the
spelling/grammar checkers in word processors to catch errors - and
those are still not all that reliable. My local paper prints errors
every day that a 12-year-old would have caught when I was in junior
high (but which today's 12-year-olds would probably not catch).

Dale H. Cook, Contract Engineer, Roanoke/Lynchburg, VA
http://plymouthcolony.net/starcityeng/index.html