Old Posts

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 16:12:45 EDT 2011

Garrett,

I figure it was something like that. .but I was just asking to be sure :)
I've had gmail screw up and emails show up hours after they came in:)

I'm not complaining either.. I participate.. but not so much anymore.. in a
Midwestern Radio message Board where anything and everything gets said.. and
nothing is edited or removed, ever.. and I've been slammed tons of times on
there.

paul