WAMC Legal ID

Larry Weil kc1ih@mac.com
Sat Oct 1 17:34:03 EDT 2011

On Oct 1, 2011, at 5:21 PM, Paul Hopfgarten wrote:

> This begs the question, what is the longest ID in the US? WEVO and the NHPR stations make for a pretty long one….

I think Maine Public Radio is longer than NHPR, but I’ll bet Northeast Public Radio (WAMC et al) is longer.  Some of the other statewide public radio networks must also have long I.D.’s, both Minnesota and Mississippi have many stations in their networks and thus a long I.D..

Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH