Merry Christmas

Linc Reed-Nickerson linc45r-n@lincster.com
Tue Nov 22 12:42:57 EST 2011

On 11/11/2011 2:01 PM, Donna Halper wrote:
> On 11/11/2011 4:33 PM, Kevin Vahey wrote:
>> WODS has flipped to holiday -
> The war on Hanukkah continues!  Is it my imagination, or are stations
> and retail stores flipping to Christmas music earlier and earlier?

Delilah regular fed flipped to Christmas on 11/1, with the option of
taking a different feed of Delilah Gold.  We flipped to Delilah Gold,
and won't flip to Delilah All Christmas until December.

No Christmas on our AM feed of DG's True County, yet.  We'll add
Christmas to the home grown FM Classic Rock about a song an hour on the
day after Thanksgiving, and will increase the mix 2 weeks before the
holiday!

In Harney County, Oregon "More Mormon Than Idaho" most folks object to
bringing on Christmas music too early, seeing it as the
commercialization of Christmas.

Another fact about Harney County,  we're three men short of a minyan!

"I'm Spending Hanukkah in Santa Monica!"

Linc   KBNH and KORC