Merry Christmas

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Sat Nov 12 14:35:09 EST 2011

On 11/11/2011 5:01 PM, Donna Halper wrote:

>    The war on Hanukkah continues!  Is it my imagination, or are
> stations and retail stores flipping to Christmas music earlier and
> earlier?

Well, I say this every year.  Sometime back in the 1950s, I saw
Christmas decorations in a department store around Halloween and
remarked on it.  I was told that they were rushing it this year.  Every
year we seem to think it starts earlier and earlier, but if it really
did start earlier and earlier, since I first heard the remark in the
1950s, we would now be starting
next year's Christmas season.  It only seems earlier and earlier.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                     617.367.0468
92 State Street, Suite 700          Fax: 617.507.7856