FCC Seizes Radio Equipment

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Fri May 27 14:01:10 EDT 2011

When I lived in Colcheter,CT I had a boombox and if I sat in my backyard
with a long wire type antenna, I could pick up 1 of 4 diffrent things on
103.3 FM.... WODS Boston, WQQQ Sharon CT, W277AB Sag Harbor with 50W/341
feet.. and occassionally I'd get some communication between pilots an a
control tower.

Paul Walker