Does WMJX pay Dunkin Donuts to have station on?

Mario Gonzalez Jr. mariogonz@aol.com
Sun May 8 07:31:24 EDT 2011

My dentist office used to play WMJX, but now they subscribe to Pandora, which means they can play whatever they want to play.  They have played country music, smooth jazz, etc.  They play whatever the employees feel like hearing that day.  They said that their only concern is that sometimes the lyrics can sometimes be questionable.

I asked them why they don't play "dentist office music".  They laughed.

Since I'm Puerto Rican, I sometimes go to Puerto Rican restaurants and grocery stores.  As expected, these places have their music blasting ... and I think everyone loves it that loud!