Donna Has Some News

Dale H. Cook radiotest@plymouthcolony.net
Fri May 6 23:14:20 EDT 2011

At 10:51 PM 5/6/2011, Mark Connelly wrote:

>Later in that decade, his syndicated "Open House Party" radio show,
>an energetic mix of hard rock and power dance music, got started.

I was CE of a CHR station that carried Open House Party in the early
'90s. I used to call John occasionally and reminisce with him about
his time at WMEX, and how he inspired up-and-coming radio folks like
myself who did not care for Bill Drake's approach to Top 40 programming.

Donna, I wish I could be in Westborough, but, alas, I live in
Virginia and that's too long a haul for an aging engineer.
Congratulations on the degree - you'll be getting it at my old
stomping grounds (I'm another WMUA alum).