Does WMJX pay Dunkin Donuts to have station on?

Bob DeMattia bob.bosra@demattia.net
Fri May 6 22:23:07 EDT 2011

I remember shopping at the 24 hours supermarket in Albuquerue
at 2AM in the morning.  No Muzak at that hour.  Listening to country
rock blasting out of their audio system while negotiating pallettes
of soon-to-be shelved groceries.  I was in my 20's and thought it
was kind of cool.

-Bob