Does WMJX pay Dunkin Donuts to have station on?

SteveOrdinetz hykker@wildblue.net
Fri May 6 08:07:51 EDT 2011

I don't know how Margarita's does it, but I know the background music
channel for Hannaford supermarkets is controlled from their Portland
headquarters, and changes several times a day...50s/60s oldies in the
morning, then switches to 70s oldies mid-morning then to what is essentially
a Hot AC channel.  I wonder if the restaurant has a similar set-up and there
was some sort of problem with it?