Hd concerns

John Christie christie12@verizon.net
Sat Mar 19 16:41:11 EDT 2011

I'm blind and purchased the Vision Free Hd Radio from Dice Electronics.

I am having reception problems getting some Hd 2 and 3 stations. Does anybody have any suggestions on how I can improve fm reception with getting Hd 2 stations? I  need help setting up the loop antenna. Do you have any suggestions on what I could tell the person who sets up the loop antenna.   I live in Weymouth and can occasionally get wmjx Hd two and wror hd two but it comes on and off when I stand near the radio but when I get away from the radio sometimes it doesn't come in. I can also get the classic country station and wsne smooth jazz hd 2 as well as wbmx Hd two and 3 and wzlx Hd 2 and 3. Thanks.