WHDN (was Re: Food Chains

Blaine Thompson irw@well.com
Fri Mar 18 15:29:15 EDT 2011

On Fri, 18 Mar 2011, Scott Fybush wrote:

> I think a lot of the regional Big Boy franchisees faded away sometime in
> the 80s. Some (like Elias Brothers in Michigan) kept going without the
> Big Boy branding; others, like TJ's here in upstate New York and Azar's
> in Indiana, just closed completely. There's an IHOP now where the TJ's
> Big Boy here used to be.

You can still get your own franchise: http://www.bigboy.com/franchise.html

There are "Big Boy"s in California; that's something I didn't know.

There's still an Azar's in Fort Wayne (6800 Bluffton Road in Waynedale).

More, also, at: http://www.bobs.net/

- Blaine

Blaine Thompson                                    Indiana RadioWatch
irw@well.com                              http://www.indianaradio.net
                 AOL Instant Messenger: indianaradio5