Rush Radio rebrands as Boston Talk 1200

lglavin@mail.com lglavin@mail.com
Sun Mar 13 14:00:14 EDT 2011

action at Gillette Stadium and not as much in Foxboro area
businesses...and some TV networks and many other people will lose big
bucks (the folks on Soldiers Field Rd, especially in one particular
radio studio, also won't be pleased..file under 'well, we do still
have the Bruins...')
And the tens of thousands who apparently had considerable disposable income
may decide to see a show at the Schubert, Colonial, Wang-Citi, etc, thus
spending moolah there AND at restaurants in Theater District;  or they
may opt to go to a theme park, historical or recreational site and thus
this money would be part of THEIR bottom lines.  Something akin to the
concept of fungibility:  the dough goes into somebody's pocket regardless
unless people decide to save it.