Rush Radio rebrands as Boston Talk 1200

Bob DeMattia bob.bosra@demattia.net
Tue Mar 8 06:13:13 EST 2011

Adding to Bob's description: You wear the meter like a pager.  The meter has
a microphone and listens
for data embedded in the program audio.  Each station has a unique ID.  The
meter records which
station it hears throughout the day.  This means if you are in a store and
the guy
behind the counter is playing ZLX that the meter will record you as
listening to ZLX.

-Bob