leasing a station to the Chinese Government

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Wed Jun 29 17:01:06 EDT 2011

 About two weeks after the transition, Callie Crossley, appearing on channel 19's "Beat the Press" on Friday nights,
 which I'm sure many of you watch every week without fail, made the disappearance of WILD-AM as a local resource
 her pet peeve of the week. Dan Kennedy, whose blog "Media Nation" ( http://www.dankennedy.net ) usually covers stories
 of this nature, was also a panelist on the show that night, but has not mentioned it since. As has been mentioned earlier,
 the Bay State Banner was on top of it toot sweet. If you click on to the WBUR story, and scroll down a bit, there's a comment
 by me about how the long-forecast demise of AM radio may finally be happening.