leasing a station to the Chinese Government

Blaine Thompson irw@well.com
Tue Jun 28 18:40:47 EDT 2011

What's more interesting, and the Radio One/WILD people SHOULD be aware
of...

As I presume the programming doesn't originate in the U.S., WILD should
unplug its PPM equipment, as Arbitron prohibits ratings from programming
that doesn't originate in the U.S.***

*** I heard this from someone else, who is an engineer in A Big Market.
I'm only the messenger.  And if I'm wrong, I guess that makes me the Yahoo
Messenger. <g>

- Blaine