Shortwave stations

Linc Reed-Nickerson linc45r-n@lincster.com
Mon Jun 27 20:40:24 EDT 2011

On 6/27/2011 6:54 AM, fox893@yahoo.com wrote:
> Beverage antenna?  I'm from Houlton. Whre was it?
> Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from U.S. Cellular

It was located west of Houlton, one leg ran down by Nickerson lake.  Go
to http://docs.unh.edu/ME/houl51nw.jpg and the topo map shows the HUGE
antenna.

It is labeled "Transoceanic Receiving Antenna."  I'm told some of the
concrete piers are still extant.

If anybody wants more info contact me directly.

Linc