Cookout

Gary's Ice Cream gary@garysicecream.com
Fri Jun 17 14:48:44 EDT 2011

The page will be updated by 1pm if necessary......our meteorologist (Rob
Carolyn) says we should be fine.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan.Strassberg [mailto:dan.strassberg@att.net]
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2011 1:09 PM
To: gic
Cc: Bob Nelson...WMWM
Subject: Cookout

Weather forcast for tomorrow (Saturday 6/18/2011) indicates a
likelihood of showers. I assume that if it's necessary to switch to
the alternate date of Sunday 6/19/2011 at ~2:00PM, you will post
something at http://www.garysicecream.com/cookout.htm. However, to
avoid making the trip in vain, it would be nice to know when tomorrow
you will put up the posting about switching to the alternate
date--assuming that the date change is necessary. It would be good if
the posting were up no later than 1:00PM tomorrow. If necessary, can I
get info or leave a message at 978-458-0100?

-----
Dan Strassberg (dan.strassberg@att.net)
eFax 1-707-215-6367