Donna tonight at Porter Square Books

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Thu Jun 16 12:11:00 EDT 2011

Hope to see some of you tonight at Porter Square Books, where I plan to
talk a bit about Cambridge radio history in addition to other topics
related to my book.  For now, the new Bruins T shirts are already in,
and I am off to buy one!!!  What a great story-- even the late great
David Brudnoy, who hated hockey, would probably be smiling over this
one.  And it was nice to see some of the local TV stations stay on the
air live and local for a while during the late night.