How much longer will WBZ stay at 1170 SFR?

Aaron Read friedbagels@gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 15:24:00 EDT 2011

Perhaps, but what about the Allston backup tower?  I would assume that
any plans Harvard has for that land do not include leaving the tower
intact.  And moving a tower is a rampaging pain in the butt.   Despite
how little use it gets, I know WBZ has been mighty thankful they've
had that backup the times they *have* used it.

Aaron Read
friedbagels@gmail.com
www.friedbagels.com
(617) 504-5124 cell

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Mon Jun 13 10:08:18 EDT 2011
(snip)
But having said that: I'm sure CBS would sell if the offer was right.
They've moved most of their O&Os out of their historic homes in recent
years, building separate new TV and radio plants (usually in leased space).